Leadership coaching and consulting
Leadership coaching and consulting are recognised as powerful services to take your businesss to the next level. Supporting individuals, SMEs and Corporates to save time, motivate teams and maximise performance to realise goals.
Expertise you can trust
Rosemary has an MBA and a 20 year track record in consulting and leadership coaching in London and across the UK. During her time in business consulting she has worked with corporate organisations such as KPMG and Shell right through to a range of smaller and medium sized businesses and start-ups.
What can CC Consulting do for you and your business?
- EBW – Emotional Intelligence for business
- My 360 with Leadership Feedback
- Stakeholder centred coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Leadership development for individuals and teams
- Workshop facilitation
- Team Building
- Customer perception audits
- Access to and facilitation of funded accredited programmes
Why not take our Leadership Assessment test and find out how you can get started? Click here to take the test.
CC Consulting industry accreditations:
- Accredited CPD Provider
- Registered and approved Business Expert with Business Growth Services
- NHS preferred supplier for Board Level Behaviours and Competencies
- Accredited professional leadership coach with the International Coaching Federation
- EBW Advanced Facilitator and Advanced Team Facilitator
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach
- Mentor for Enterprising Women
- Qualified with the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- Qualified in William Bridges’ Transition Management with The Linkage Group
- Accredited My360plus facilitator
- Holder of Charter for Women in Business
About CC Consulting:
Accredited by Marshall Goldsmith in the Stakeholder-Centred Coaching approach, Rosemary Cooper-Clark has an in-depth knowledge of leadership development from within corporates to high-growth SMEs and start-up businesses.
With over 25 years’ in management consultancy, coaching and change management, across a wide range of sectors, Rosemary brings a great combination of business acumen and experience coaching the highest levels of leadership. For nine years, Rosemary worked with the senior executives of Shell International where she inculcated success and increased performance in these leaders and their business units. She developed and implemented global change strategies, across 153 countries, affecting 83,000+ employees. She is well equipped to support leaders in complex and rapidly-changing environments.
Rosemary has coached leaders across Manufacturing, FMCG, Services, Energy, Finance, Chemical & Pharmaceuticals and the Public Sector. She has coached C-level executives, heads of HR, directors and high potentials across a wide range of functional responsibilities. These attest to Rosemary’s consummate ability to create a coaching space of trust and openness where the tough questions can be addressed and positive action can be taken. Her holistic approach and passion for success spur already successful leaders to greater levels of effectiveness.
Just some of our clients:Allergan, BBC, BP, HM Prison Service, HSBC Bank, IBM, Kimberly Clark, Mars, UK National Health Service, Owens Corning, GSK, Tarmac Group, Unilever, Zenecca.
How we work
The success and results that CC Consulting can achieve for your business are exceptional. We have a track record of successfully working in challenging business environments and motivating at all levels.
Our success comes down to the following attributes:
- Action-centred and work-based context
- Measured before, during and after attendance
- Blended to deliver paced learning
- Facilitated learning using coaching approach
- Bespoke tailored approach focused on agreed objectives with measurable results
- All CPD accredited
Rosemary has supported our growth within the Growth Accelerator programme. We have developed our strategy and a roadmap and action plan and we have also made significant progress with our structure, management, performance reward framework and staff engagement.
Rosemary has provided many tools and has also been flexible in helping us address one-off challenges, including our own leadership development. We are now keen to continue the journey and would like to “go again” with this type of programme!
Claire Finn, Director, Finn Jordan
“My business has grown 20% in the first year and 15% in the second with Rosemary supporting me every step of the way. Guiding, challenging and helping me develop myself, my team and my business”.
Kirsten Corrigan, MD, Method Creative (Digital Marketing & Brand Agency)